The courtyard at the Family Program has been transformed by the hard work of many volunteer groups over many months. We recognize and thank them for creating a decorative paved area for the 12 mothers and 25+ children who reside on the Family Program campus. See the photo album on Flickr.
- Turner Broadcasting donated most of the funds and materials for the project
- BB&T donated funds and materials and beautified the area
- DeKalb County Juvenile Court in partnership with Best Buy pulled the grass
- Rollins School of Public Health, Emory Goizueta Business School, and Hands on Atlanta funded the materials and volunteered
- RPM Landscaping Company and Paramount Concrete donated consultation
- Stovall Concrete discounted materials
- South Atlantic Concrete donated the pavers
- John’s Creek UMC donated flowers and helped create the flower beds
- Hero House, friends of board member Richard Cherry, and the Stone Mountain-Lithonia Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta also helped with general landscaping and planting flowers.