Use the power of your Kroger Plus card to benefit Jerusalem House!
Jerusalem House has been chosen as a beneficiary of the Kroger Community Rewards Program! Supporters and friends of our programs can now select Jerusalem House to receive a percentage of their Kroger purchases.
Signing up is easy – you register your card number (plastic or digital) on the Kroger Community Rewards website and select Jerusalem House as a beneficiary.
- If you have an existing Kroger Plus card (plastic or digital) please follow the step-by-step instructions below. (If you want a Kroger Plus card, they are available for free at customer service desks at any Kroger.)
- If you don’t have a card handy, you can register for a digital Kroger Plus Card when you create your account!
You can sign up at any time, and Jerusalem House will begin benefiting from your purchases immediately.
Please forward this information to any family, friends and/or co-workers that might be interested. Let’s go Krogering!
1. Type www.kroger.com/account/create
2. Put in a zip code and select the Kroger you want from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter your email and a password.
4. Click on “Create an Account”
You have the option in this screen or the next to add a plastic or digital Kroger Plus card number.
Don’t forget to activate your account from the confirmation email in your inbox.
Once you have an account:
1. Select “Enroll in Community Rewards.”
2. Search for Jerusalem House by typing “Jer” or “80642” in the box and clicking on “Search”
3. Jerusalem House should appear on the page. Click on the little button and then click on “Save”
You’re done! Thank you!
Note: Kroger is working to improve their rewards program, and they have waived annual renewal for 2017-2018!