Click the button below to donate a one-time gift now!
No PayPal account is required.
Want to give monthly? Become a monthly Sustainer!
Enter your monthly donation amount below and click Submit.
Giving a monthly donation is the easiest and most effective way to make a difference every day. Your tax-deductible monthly contribution will sustain our efforts to help homeless and low-income people affected by HIV/AIDS get healthy and stable by providing permanent supportive housing.
- For $15, you can provide a meal for a mother and her two children.
- For $24.75, you can provide a seven-day MARTA pass
- For $30, you can provide gas for one month for a family in a one-bedroom apartment
- For $40, you can provide power for one month for a family in a two-bedroom apartment
- For $50, you can provide one night of safe, stable housing in our Scattered Site II Program.
Honor someone special by making a gift in their name.
Click the “+Add special instructions to the seller” and add your note. You can use the Comments box to send us any kind of notes about your gift, including anonymity preferences or memorials.
Join The Philanthropy Circle!
Membership in The Philanthropy Circle ensures that men, women, and children affected by HIV/AIDS continue to have access to quality permanent housing and supportive services at Jerusalem House.
Annual gifts of $500 or more qualify you for membership in The Philanthropy Circle.